Complete line of Slotless brushless servo motors achieve ultra-performance
The FP slotless design provides higher power density, superior peak torque, higher speed, improved efficiency, and zero cogging torque. Looking to improve your machine performance or just reduce size and weight, this is the motor for you!
- Compact size
- High torque
- High speed
- Zero cogging
- Customizable Modular construction
- Stall torque 0.25 - 75 Nm
- Frame Size: 34 to 192 mm
- Windings: 48 to 600 Vdc
- CE Certified
- UL and cUL Certified
- Flight Simulators
- Machine Tooling
- Traction Motors
- Medical (Low Ferrous Content)
- Warehouse Automation
Note: Other versions of the XtraForsPrime will have different values. Download our brochure for full information.
3D CAD files can be found HERE.
Versions and Options
- Resolver feedback
- Shaft with keyway (except FP0023 and FP0055, smooth shaft standard)
- Protection IP-65
- Rotatable angled connectors
- PTC thermal sensor
- RoHS compliance
- CE compliance
- Encoder feedback types including incremental, SinCos, Hiperface, and Endat
- Shaft without keyway
- Protection IP-67
- Shaft seal
- Straight connectors
- Direct flying lead cable output
- NTC thermal sensor
- UL recognition
- Shafts (i.e. hollow shafts)
- Flanges, housings
- Frameless motor kits
- Executions according to customer's specification
All options marked with "*" are the standard options
Not all feedback choices are listed to reduce complexity when creating a Part Number. Below are the most common feedback choices. Please contact us for more options.
DSL and EnDat 2.2 require =>50 piece orders.
See our mating cable page for the addon servo cable part numbers.
- Cable Assemblies or only cable separately also available
- Special set of cables can be provided separately
- Optional mating connector supplied separately